Monday, November 06, 2006

My haid is gonna splode!

I really can't wait for this election to be over with. My emotions run the gamut from energized to angry to pensive to happy to apathetic... all while reading one blog! I had a hard time getting to sleep last night because I was stewing about this election.

There are 17 things I feel like writing about but whenever I start hashing out a post I start rambling... Then I read what I'm writing and think to myself "what a load!" and delete. I'll problaby wind up posting on how Bushco all referred to the Saddam verdict as a triumph of law and order. What a sad, near joke to use those words in association with Iraq.

Then again maybe my only post today will be to wish you all well as I suffer through my nervous breakdown. Only results will end what I'm going through so I have another 24 hours of gnawing my fingers to the bone to go. I really hope my readers are doing better.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]