Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Truth Be Told

Clicking the title will link you to a blog that has a great post. Check out this link for Catherine Criers' absolutely fantastic article on the Huffington Post, regarding the Right Wing attempted coup of our judicial system. It is a very good read.

While I'm linking to good posts on other blogs, check out Deans post on why he's not a conservative. Another very good read. Sometime I'm gonna have to post why I'm not a "hate America" lefty. Suffice to say I'm a meat eating, gun owning, patriotic lefty. I swear I get chills when I hear a good rendition of the Star Spangled Banner. So enough about me... go read Catherine Crier and Dean!

P.S. Another good article comes from Denis Hamill . He speaks the truth when it comes to the Bushovich war in Iraq and its bearing in the war on terror.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]