Friday, November 11, 2005

Just checking in...

Well I called in sick to work today, and I do most of my blogging research and what not in between calls at work. So I missed the days big event. There are plenty of stories out there from those who see things my way, so I'm not going to make a big detailed rebuttal to Bush's speech today. One thing I do find troubling is his going to the 'you're damaging the troops' argument. Look for a rebuttal to this line of thinking next week if I get around to it.

Comments:
hope you feel better!
 
I thought Inflatable Dartboard had a lucid and concise response to Dubya's Veteran's Day lying. You can read it
here. I responded to it but otherwise have no connection, ie he's not paying me.

Keep up the good blogging, and keep the faith.

Blue Gal
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]