Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Awww Man!

So I got to work after a 3 day weekend, PLUS one day at home because of inclement weather... and tried to load the blogger "dashboard". Turns out that page has been blocked by my works internet filter!!!

So I was a bit peeved... but I think I've hit upon a solution. As I bop about during the workday, when the inspiration hits, I will bash out a post and archive it in hotmails draft folder. Then when I get home, I'll pull the days posts, copy and paste them, and thus continue with some sort of content on Club Lefty going forward.

So without further ado, look above this post, chronologically speaking, for the results of my first day of hotmail draft folder blogging... I hope you enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]