Friday, March 02, 2007

Now Contributing to All Things Democrat

I have been invited to contribute articles to All Things Democrat. To say I am honored, and actually even a bit bewildered is truly an understatement. ATD has award winning writers, authors, and very accomplished bloggers writing for them. Here I am some High School Grad, no writing experience to speak of beyond starting this blog a while back... and they want me to contribute on a regular basis to them. They've even given me a contributors profile. I would have to be an idiot to decline to contribute to their site... but I accepted anyway! =oP

To be sure, this is not an exclusive offer to just me. They are looking for other folks who want to pitch in. So if you are a blogger slogging along trying to get your thoughts out there, maybe you should check them out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]