Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The New Look Of Things

I've decided to change things up a bit around this obscure little blog. When I first started blogging I had grandiose visions based upon social networking sites I had been involved with on MSN chat and other such sites. I had this notion that blogging would be like forming one of those networks, and I figured my dream network would be a grouping of Lefty's... all expounding on the issues of the day.

My illusions have long since dissapeared, but I have continued with my pipsqueak blog because it serves as an outlet for some deeply held beliefs which I don't want to burden my poor libertarian conservative wife, or the cats with. Plus there are certain people and inlaws scattered about who keep up with my rantings.

Club Lefty was a bit of an ostentatious title from my perspective. So for quite some time I have been contemplating a change. The work day liberal seems like a very straight forward title. I work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, and it is from my work that I do nearly all of my blogging. My work is nearly exclusively done on a computer, so when I get home the last thing I want to do is hop on the computer. Well it's not really the LAST thing... I mean gouging out an eyeball with a rusty fork would probably be the last thing, but the general distaste for computer usage during hometime remains.

Along with the name change I've changed the look around here a bit to. I do hope any regulars who come around like the new look and appreciate the title change. We'll see how it flies.

Comments:
I like your new look. Brighter, bigger, easier to read, more descriptive title.
 
Thanks for sharing thhis
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]