Thursday, January 31, 2008

About This Blog

For quite some time I've been a contributor to All Things Democrat. I am frankly mystified and honored that I, a near illiterate 40 hour 5 day a week working dude, would be invited to post along with the other contributors to ATD. Since I've commenced to posting there on a somewhat regular basis I thought I'd leave a word on this blog regarding where I'm going with this blog. Which is basically nowhere for the forseeable future!

There are times when I have something to say which may not be entirely appropriate for a Democratic rah rah site, so I'll keep WDL open for such occassions. But posting here will be very sparse so if you care to stomach my ranting about partisan politics, be sure to check out ATD. Thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]